01 February 2010

12 Springs

I was thinking this weekend about a current situation in my life in which I have been "drinking the bitter waters." They have not satisfied and never will. I was asking the Lord for my 12 springs when I was silenced as I realized they are always available to me. He is my 12 springs and I can drink from His abundance always. Asking for anything or anyone other than is presence is still asking for bitter water. How grateful I am that I can always drink of the living water and never thirst.

Ho! Everyone who thirsts,
 Come to the waters;
 And you who have no money,
 Come, buy and eat.
 Yes, come, buy wine and milk
 Without money and without price.
 Why do you spend money for what is not bread,
 And your wages for what does not satisfy?
 Listen carefully to Me, and eat what is good,
 And let your soul delight itself in abundance.
~ Isaiah 55.1,2

No comments:

Post a Comment